This article is the step-by-guide to increase the credit card limit of your HDFC Bank Credit Card. This article will list all the steps involved to do so via the HDFC Bank Netbanking portal.
Before we start
We assume the following:
- You have a bank account with HDFC Bank.
- You have an HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Net banking has been activated for the HDFC Bank bank account/Credit Card in question.
Step-by-Step Guide to increase your HDFC Bank Credit Card Credit Card Limit.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to increase your spending limit of your credit card.
- Login to the HDFC Bank Netbanking portal
a. Go to the https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/.
b. Login with the User ID/Customer ID, IPIN/Password, and Secure Access Image/ Message.
- Navigate to the “Cards” section of the Netbanking Portal
a. Click on the “Cards” section of the portal.
- Go to the “Request” Section on the side bar, and then select “Credit Limit Enhancement”
a. On the left sidebar, under “Credit Cards, click on the “Request” option, to open/toggle further options.
b. Scroll down, and select the “Credit Limit Enhancement”.
c. In the main screen, now, from the drop down menu, choose the card which needs the credit limit enhancement, and click “Continue”.
- Choose the new desired Credit Limit
a. In the next screen, you will see the card number, current credit limit, and eligible limit.
b. In the final field, you will note a box, where you can enter the new desired credit limit. Enter the amount (this of course, should be less than, or equal to the eligible limit amount.
c. Click “Continue”.
- Confirm the revised Credit Limit
a. In the next screen, verify the details, most importantly the revised credit limit desired.
b. Click “Confirm”.
- Done! The Credit Card Spend Limit has been immediately.
a. The credit limit is updated immediately.
So, that is it. These are all the steps you need to update/enhance your HDFC Bank credit card limit. This enhanced limit amount can be utilised immediately for any spends.
Check out other how-to guides, and info-wiki articles on webnotes.in.